1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on AUTORICAMBI BRESCIA. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
The document was updated on 04/02/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.