SH scrap shears have been designed for demolishing iron structures and for cutting structural steels, pipes, sheets and iron cases. The innovative design and the steels used assure big cutting forces and acceptable weights.
They have been entirely manufactured with HARDOX 400 and they have the following characteristics:
• an innovative system “PRV” (Pressure Relief Valve) to protect the shear from high pressure;
• speed valve;
• an hydraulic rotation (360°);
• a reversed cylinder to protect the rod;
• interchangeable blades to cut perfectly;
• interchangeable point to break metal completely;
• a double register for a blade precise alignment also in stressful conditions.